what if one day grrm just out of nowhere dropped the winds of winter on us like beyoncé
Sometimes I feel like nothing is good enough for tumblr. Disney portrays a strong female character. It’s not good enough because she’s white. Google does something for Elimination of Violence Against Women day. It’s not good enough because it’s not smacked in your face. You have to cherish the little victories, folks. The cup isn’t always half empty.
FINALLY SOMEONE FUCKING SAYS IT
i have a santa kink. i want you to dress up in a sexy santa suit and leave me expensive presents under the tree when im sleeping. leave afterwards
- Brienne: Why did I risk my life for a selfish brat like you? I was always taught that there was some good in everyone, but oh, you proved me wrong.
- Jaime: Oh, boo-hoo. Now I feel really bad.
- Brienne: I could’ve let you die out there in that jungle, and then all my problems would be over.
- Jaime: Well, that makes you ugly and stupid.
- Brienne: Let’s end this.
- Jaime: Ladies first.
- [they lunge at each other]
IF YOU BLAME YOUNG GIRLS FOR NOT KNOWING HOW TO REACT TO UNWELCOME SEXUAL ADVANCES FROM ADULT MEN I WILL DESTROY YOU, I WILL ERADICATE EVERY PROTON THAT COMPRISES YOUR WORTHLESS BODY, HOW DARE YOU
Love isn’t soft, like those poets say. Love has teeth which bite and the wounds never close. Stephen King, The Body (via n0vi)